Overview: Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Devon recruiting now
Location: Devon, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Brilliantin Recruitment are looking to attract a Customer Service Administrator to join an exciting and dynamic organization who deal with some very large and well-known clients. Your role will be to perform administrative duties, supplier management and customer service on orders using an internal order processing system, email and telephone correspondence whilst providing customers and internal stakeholders with the best possible experience throughout. Applicants will be required to build and develop good working relationships with their team and customers.
Knowledge and Specific Job Skills Summary
* Clear and professional communication ability
* Excellent attention to detail
* Problem solving skills
* Strong Time Management skills
* Friendly attitude
The role requires passion, concentration and drive to ensure that everything we do is a success. Applicants are required to have excellent attention to detail: we pride ourselves on the quality of deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, will be a critical success factor for this role.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service and support for our clients.
* Ensure order data is kept up to date in a clear and concise manner.
* Keep our customers informed of the status of an order.
* Communicate with internal stakeholders on issues.
* Provide supplier performance feedback.
* General administration of own work and digital workspace
* Handle customer complaints and problem orders in a calm and professional manner
* Remain vigilant and be proactive in problem solving for our clients.
* Our bonus and Rewards schemes give you the chance to earn more and get prizes 🙂
* Cycle to Work scheme and Electric Vehicle lease scheme for employees.
* Our 3 Pillars focus groups give you a say in how the business is run.
* We’re a certified B Corporation and a member of the UN Global Compact.
* We’re Investors in People accredited and offer an employee assistance programme.
* Our Training Platform gives you a real opportunity to learn new skills and progress in your career.
* We organise a bunch of social activities throughout the year, including Christmas parties, an annual Bowling Tournament and get together for an Annual Conference.
Sound like you?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy in Devon with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.