Overview: Customer Service Administrator Advisor – Remote Work From Home (Part-Time / Full-Time) job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Employer: Apex Focus Group
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Customer Service Administrator Advisor – Become a Focus Group Panelist now – Remote Part-Time or Full-Time Work At Home Position.
Are you a customer service administrator advisor looking for ways to make extra income remotely from home?
Our company is seeking motivated individuals to take part in nationwide & local paid Focus Groups and Market Research assignments.
With most of our focus group studies, you have the option to participate online or in person. This is a great way to earn extra income from the comfort of your home.
If the thought of participating in group discussions and voicing your opinion about new consumer products, while being compensated to do so, gets you excited…we’d love to have you apply while spots are still available.
- £55 – £120 (per 1 hour session)
- £250 – £700 (multi-session studies)
- Show up at least 10 mins before the discussion start time.
- Participate by completing written and oral instructions.
- Complete written survey provided for each panel.
- MUST actually use products and/or services, if provided. Then be ready to discuss PRIOR to the meeting date.
- Must have either a smart-phone with a working camera or web cam on desktop/laptop.
- Must have access to a fast and reliable internet connection
- Desire to fully take part in one or several of the given topics
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Customer service administrator advisor experience is not needed but can be a bonus
- Flexibility to take part in discussions online or in person.
- No commute is needed if you choose to work from home.
- No minimum hours. You can do this part-time or full-time
- Enjoy free samples from our sponsors in exchange for your unbiased feedback on their products.
Click the ‘Apply’ button to apply for this position now.
This position is for anyone looking for temporary, part-time or full-time work. The hours are flexible and no previous experience is required.
Our paid focus group members come from all backgrounds and industries including data entry clerk, administrative assistants, customer service admnistrator, sales assistants, customer service agent, warehouse or factory workers, medical assistant, nurse, customer service representative, etc. If you are looking for a flexible part-time remote work from home job, this is a great position for making a good side income.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Service Administrator Advisor – Remote Work From Home (Part-Time / Full-Time) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Service Administrator Advisor – Remote Work From Home (Part-Time / Full-Time) job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Service Administrator Advisor – Remote Work From Home (Part-Time / Full-Time) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.