Overview: Customer & Sales Support Administrator job vacancy in Gloucestershire recruiting now
Employer: Usay Compare
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Do you have experience providing excellent customer service and administrative support in a busy and varied office environment?
Do you want to work with an excellent team with a friendly, fun and supportive working culture?
Are you looking to work for a company who will provide full training and continuous coaching and development to maximise you potential?
Usay Compare is a fast paced, exciting place to work. Both a marketplace for Private Medical Insurance and a stellar employer for progression; we have achieved 4.4 stars as an employer on Glassdoor.
We are a team that thrive on challenges, and always have honesty at the heart of our values; thus, providing a great place to work and progress.
With customer satisfaction at the heart of our business goals, our team needs an extra pair of hands to continue its journey to best practice; so, we are on the hunt for a passionate and driven individual that gets excited by a challenge and wants to achieve the best outcomes for the business and our clients.What we can offer you:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm working hours
- 28 days holiday. We do open on Bank Holiday s as a business, however, if you do work a Bank Holiday you can take the leave at another time to suit you. We also offer an incremental holiday scheme!
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture.
- Full in-house training programme with continued training and development
- Excellent facilities, including spacious break out areas and a well-presented office
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Collating and managing data to ensure renewals are assigned to Advisors within agreed SLAs.
- Liaising with the insurance companies to chase any outstanding documentation required.
- Allocating and assigning renewals fairly to Advisors within the agreed SLAs, delegating the workload to colleagues where required.
- Notifying the insurer using the agreed method, of the outcome of the renewal, ensuring they have full and accurate information in order to complete the renewal.
- Processing renewals in accordance with procedural requirements, ensuring all process guides are kept up to date at all times.
- Answering calls, assisting where appropriate, direct to appropriate person and take messages where necessary.
- Providing additional support to the administration team when necessary
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience in a similar administration role (training is provided)
- Is proficient using a PC and its packages (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Has the ability to work under pressure and meet predetermined deadlines
- Is flexible, enthusiastic and can work to their own initiative
- Demonstrates confident and effective telephone skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, including questioning and listening skills
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is organised and can prioritise a busy workload
Why not click apply today? Don t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing Private Medical Insurance intermediary in the UK as our Customer & Sales Support Administrator!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer & Sales Support Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer & Sales Support Administrator job vacancy in Gloucestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer & Sales Support Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.