Job Title: Customer Sales Support Account Manager
Employer: Acorn by Synergie
Location: Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Salary: plus bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221092294
Customer Support Account Manager required 30k Monday to Friday hybrid option once trained working 2/3 days from home
This role has responsibilities in several areas as follows:
- Customer Contact and Vendor Relationship Management: Working in close partnership with Account managers, ensure NHS Trusts & large non-NHS vendor collections run smoothly, have regular contact & maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Drive direct sales via 3rd Party portals: Identify suitable products, set pricing, merchandise effectively & manage customer requests in a timely manner
- Maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders and high priority active Vendors
- Resolve customer queries in advance of collection scheduling, managing consignments and updating vendors where specifically required.
- Vendor reporting: stock and financial reports provided to Vendors on behalf of the sales team
- Triage leads from “contact us” vendor enquiries, dealing with simple leads & passing higher value opportunities ( 25k+) to Sales Team for follow up
- Gathering account details for new vendors and maintaining CRM records of all contacts
- Identify vendors not in regular contact, working with account managers to make outbound calls
- Identify upcoming large stock opportunities & pass to Account Managers to follow up
- Support quality control checks of webcast sales (quantities, labels, spelling etc)
- Leading relationship with 3rd party sales platforms & acting as subject matter expert on functionality
- Identify and highlight suitable stock for Retail sale and coordinate with Account Managers to agree pricing
- Manage customer enquiries including technical information on specific equipment (with support of Medical Engineering) & support specific equipment sourcing requests
- Capture & pass on customer packing requests.
- Continuously improving efficient & effective communication processes for customer queries with consideration of ongoing Marketing activity
- Conduct webcast sales clerking when required, and support auctioneers
- Support after sales administration as required
- Good knowledge of a broad range of medical equipment & awareness of the UK Healthcare market
- Strong personal drive with a hands-on, detail oriented, analytical approach.
- Commercially minded with proven sales experience
- Strong organisational & problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Extensive sales experience
- Extensive knowledge of medical device brands / equipment types & NHS structure
- Familiarity with doing business on eCommerce platforms
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Sales Support Account Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Sales Support Account Manager job vacancy in Wiltshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Sales Support Account Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.