Overview: Customer Sales and Service Executive job vacancy in Worcestershire recruiting now
Employer: Pertemps Redditch Commercial
Location: Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join an award winning business in Redditch who are going from strength to strength. They pride themselves on attracting, developing and retaining the best people in an environment where they can flourish. It is clear to them that the service to their customers relies on the quality, enthusiasm and dedication of their people. Due to continued success and increased workload they are now looking for a personable and professional Customer Sales and Service Executive to join their friendly National Accounts team.Customer Sales and Service Executive Key duties include :-To achieve sales targets for, and deliver an excellent customer service experience to, a specific portfolio of given customer accounts.As a key member of the National Accounts team, you will play an integral part in making sure the customers in your portfolio of accounts receive first-class customer care and support, whilst contributing to the growth and profitability of the business.Achieving sales growth
- Develop and maintain targeted accounts.
- Create New Account opportunities.
- Develop sales of core and specialist products.
- Research our products for sales opportunities.
- Follow up sales leads from colleagues, key suppliers and other partners.
- Follow up opportunities to maximise quote conversion rate.
- Promote the benefits
If you have a flair for customer sales and service, have good IT skills and are looking for a job that rewards hard work and effort, then this is the role for you!
- Maintain a high level of communication throughout the enquiry stage and processing of orders to ensure products are provided to the customer within an agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Liaise with other departments across the business, collaborating with branches, other teams and central resources based at Head Office.
- Regularly update customers with new information relating to their account.
- Liaise with designated customers on a daily basis via telephone, Live Chat and email.
- Answer inbound calls from existing customers.
- Respond to customers emails effectively and efficiently.
The successful Customer Sales and Service Executive will need to be:-
- Experience in a customer facing role is preferred.
- Previous experience in a sales environment.
- Delivering sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to deliver excellent quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Work to deadlines and can multitask.
- Able to work under pressure and go the extra mile.
- Have a great telephone manner.
- Good level of IT skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Numerical and written ability.
In return you can expect to receive a basic salary of between £22,000 – £23,000 depending upon experience, plus eligibility to participate in a bonus scheme of up to £500 per quarter. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30 with a 30-minute unpaid break per day. Our client offers free parking, career progression and personal development, 25 days holiday PLUS 8 statutory/bank holidays. If you have a previous background in sales, account management, business development or telemarketing and a positive can do attitude then I would like to hear from you. Please call Michelle Laight on or alternatively click APPLY
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Sales and Service Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Sales and Service Executive job vacancy in Worcestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Sales and Service Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.