Overview: Customer Sales Advisor job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for confident team player to join our client who is well established within the self-storage industry. If you are an excellent communicator, self-motivated, and committed to providing excellent Customer service then this could the role for you!
Location: Thames Valley (Slough and Uxbridge)
Plus: Lone working and key holding responsibility
Principle Terms: 40 hours, working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the store. Stores are open 7 days a week, including bank holidays, so there will be regular weekend working.
The key aspects of the role are converting sales, administration and maintaining site standards. Storage experience is not necessary. Candidates who are always looking for new and better ways of doing things are welcomed in this role.
– Sell storage space and ensure the customer has all relevant information to make an informed decision, by explaining the features and benefits and price solutions
– Achieve sales targets by maximising all sales opportunities. This will include responding and following up on customer enquiries, overcoming objections, upselling our retail products and closing sales wherever possible
– Upsell wherever appropriate, for standard retail and hire crates
– Provide a high level of customer service at all times ensuring company values are maintained
– Reviewing and prioritising the tasks for the day, dealing with new enquiries, completing contracts and debt chasing
– Additional administration required when liaising with the removals contractor, including using the removals calendar.
– As part of a small team, sell high-end storage, providing excellent customer service whilst maintaining superb standards
– Maintain and clean the site ensuring excellent standards are kept; will include cleaning and some light maintenance as part of a shared rota
– Create brand awareness, by promoting the store in the local community. This may include liaising with local shops and businesses, networking and organising local events. All employees are encouraged to present their marketing ideas
– Reconcile cash, credit card, Direct Debit and BACS payments. Complete petty cash float checks on a daily basis
– As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility commitment, all employees are required to spend 1% of their working time (around 2 hours per month) volunteering/raising funds for chosen/local charities. This time is paid
Person / Experience Required
The ideal candidate likes variety (working hours, days and location will vary) has excellent communication skills and can provide exceptional customer service.
organised, self-motivated, and can manage their time effectively.
A good level of numeracy is also necessary in this role.
Storage experience is not necessary
– 30 days holiday, which includes Bank Holidays
– Great bonus scheme
– Contributory pension scheme
– Staff discount on storage and retail products
– Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes discounts on many high street retailers, cinema tickets, and much more.
– Training and development programme
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Sales Advisor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Sales Advisor job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Sales Advisor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.