Overview: Customer Relations Manager / Database Controller job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: The Solution Auto
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Customer Relations Manager / Database Administrator – Preston
Our client, an awards winning group and the best motor trade employer in the North West is looking to recruit an experience CRM/Database Controller
They’re looking for a conscientious and tenacious individual with attention to detail to work with their Sales and Aftersales teams to build long-term lasting relationships with customers, ensuring an exceptional ownership experience.
A professional and confident telephone manner is essential.
- Efficiently administer digital enquiries, customer complaints and the maintain centre database
- Administration of concluded customer sales files
- Customer communication administration
- Monitoring and reporting on GDPR consent
- Working with Sales Managers to ensure enquiries are updated timely and accurately in accordance with BMW Group standards
- Monitoring the quality of data input as well as providing training and support to all departments.
- Extracting information from the databases to produce meaningful reports to support Enquiry Management and Data-capture.
- Carrying out regular cleansing of the databases and the reporting of any issues to managers.
- Processing all enquiries and passing to correct departments ensuring they are logged and followed up.
- The recording of all customer satisfaction surveys and creating several reports including a daily overview for all staff and a weekly customer service league.
The role also plays an important role in supporting and contributing to the group’s culture.
- With passion and enthusiasm, you will help to promote awareness and add value
- To be successful in this role you will have an understanding of database management along with excellent IT and analytical skills.
- You are required to have excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail which you will have gained from working in a similar prestigious brand environment.
- We will also expect you to be a team player who is continually focused on the needs of the customer, ensuring we deliver exceptional service.
- Experience of the motor industry would also be an advantage but is not essential.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm, with remote weekend cover on a rota basis to fulfil customer enquiries.
£24k – £25k basic £28k OTE
Candidates will ideally have a customer relationship background with a strong customer focus.
A passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service is essential; with CDK/Keyloop database experience being a distinct advantage.
Benefits of working for this successful, family-owned retailer Group include:
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Preferential rates on vehicles through the Group’s fantastic staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.Who are you applying to?The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you’ll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Relations Manager / Database Controller job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Relations Manager / Database Controller job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Relations Manager / Database Controller job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.