Overview: Customer Journey Analyst job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: The Portfolio Group
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing our award-winning H&S, HR and Employment Law consultancy in their search to add a Customer Journey Manager to their team.
The role is to ensure the maintenance of my client’s reputation, to turn negative experience in to positive ones through expert problem solving, relationship management and innovative resolutions. Tracking and improving client sentiment both on and offline with a view to improving overall client experience and retention
As a high performing specialist analyst, you will review processes and procedures, implementing route cause analysis and a continuous improvement framework, testing and reviewing change ideas to ensure of clients get the very best service. You will be open to building your skill set and becoming an SME in all things Client Engagement to ensure you are able to add value to every project.
Having seniority requires a mature and resilient attitude especially during busy periods and you will be expected to step up in the absence of a management, organising and guiding team activities to ensure maximum productivity and a positive and motivated team
Day-to-Day Responsibilities as a Customer Journey Analyst:
As a Customer Journey Manager, you will be responsible for the customer interaction strategy and roadmap, driving performance through the business to achieve an optimal experience for all customer segments across the business. To proactively increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring interactions meet customer needs and managing the customer life cycle
- Create bespoke reporting around online activity: Department activity and performance.
- Work with the Head of Client Engagement on contact strategies and engagement campaigns to improve our service provision and delivery.
- Consistently review Corporate Client Journey with a view to improving service and levels of engagement and communication.
Account management contact will include (but not be limited too):
- Discussing original negative feedback
- Resolution put in place by the department, has it worked? (review resolution and discuss with department or consultants beforehand)
- Service usage: AV3, Successflow, visits, Tribs or F2F Review and discuss PBS’s approach to improvement and service delivery
- Discuss general industry landscape, how their business is doing and how PBS can help
- Newly implemented changes or changes in the pipeline that may provide extra support.
- Review Work Plan – Ensure delivery of all key responsibilities outlined in your plan, refer to Head of Client Engagement to manage expectations if not achievable.
- Ensure Marketing is kept up to date.
- All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required departmental standards.
- To create a Customer profile for each client that accurately reflects their business
What you Bring to the Team:
- A “can-do” attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
- Self-motivated and organised
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to self-manage and ensure deadlines are met
- Strong time management skills.
- Priorities effectively and work off initiative
- A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships in order to deliver cross-department initiatives
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic multi award winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers
- Profit Share Scheme
- Offices Based in the heart of Manchester
- 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays (Increases with service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- PerkBox Discounts
- Christmas Bonus after 3 years
- Social Events Throughout Year
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance after 5 years
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Journey Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Journey Analyst job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Journey Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.