Overview: Customer Experience Specialist (0467) job vacancy in Bedfordshire recruiting now
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Role:? ??Customer Experience Specialist (0467)
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will contribute to our vision of being the?UKs?favourite?property manager by:
- A first point of contact for our customers providing them with great communication and rounded information in a helpful, empathic, knowledgeable and courteous experience in line with our organisational values and behaviours.
- Provide professional and efficient customer service to all internal departments and contractors
- Provide first time resolutions and actively promote business service offerings to our customers – being the frontline of our brand.
This role reports to the Customer Experience Team Leader, working within a team of up to 14 colleagues.
You are currently working in a customer service role and enjoy working in a busy, and highly demanding environment, where you are able to interface with a number of key departments.
You have a high attention to detail and are able to provide accurate and reliable information whilst being confident working with various MS packages and can use different systems simultaneously to enable you to work quickly and efficiently.
Your desire to be customer orientated means you are focused on improving service levels, and are able to engage and establish rapport with customers by using your excellent communication skills.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples home.?
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients.??They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Handle inbound customer contact in line with department service targets and taking a first contact resolution approach to provide timely answers owning customer queries through to completion wherever possible.
- To ensure written interactions are processed and responses issued in accordance with service level targets and quality standards.
- Closely liaise with, update and support our Property Managers in order to ensure customer and development issues deliver resolutions promptly, with courteous and helpful responses provided to customers and colleagues.
- Closely liaise with Contractors and Suppliers ensuring an open dialogue is maintained, complete information is provided, and all correspondence and queries are responded to appropriately.
- To communicate with teams, updating on a regular basis with important information on live events in order to successfully support customer queries.
- Raising maintenance orders and liaise with contractors as appropriate in relation to work required on a development including annual contract tendering and resolution of invoice queries.
- To ensure internal databases are updated accurately and regularly, to include any relevant documentation to be saved within the appropriate areas.
- To manage and document customer requests efficiently for the supply of keys, fobs and permits.
- Take credit/debit card payments ensuring all details are correct, secure and handled confidentially, according to company policy.
- Ensure all customer information is handled confidentially and in line with GDPR.
?Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering an exceptional customer service.
- Confident, articulate communicator – both orally and in writing; able to build relationships with all types of customer and clients with a resolution focused mentality, creative in your approach.
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a wider team
- Efficient in maintaining administration and record keeping electronically
- Demonstrable ability dealing with problems and challenges effectively.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure resilient, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Excellent IT skills, social-media awareness and up to date with new technology.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people.? We ll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well.? We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We re committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit.??We will consider applications from job share applicants.
?Ready to Apply?
Click?to apply for this role.? We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions.? You may also be asked to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests online.
If you meet the criteria for the role we ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager and up to three other key stakeholders.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Experience Specialist (0467) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Experience Specialist (0467) job vacancy in Bedfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Experience Specialist (0467) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.