Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: b6ac730c-4ce0-46b9-aa38-eb47b14f0bf1
Customer Experience Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Crewe / Sandbach Area
Working Hours: 37.5 hour per week, Monday – Friday
Salary: £35,000.00 per annum
- Occasional Home Working.
- Group Bonus Scheme.
- Pension contribution.
- Laptop & Mobile Phone.
Qmerit was launched to facilitate “The Electrification of Everything” at scale. Combining our purpose-built digital managed services software platform with our nationwide network of certified electrical contractors, Qmerit is uberising the electrical services industry, managing the end-to-end service delivery process, and providing unmatched quality experiences related to the adoption of electric vehicle charging stations, battery storage systems, solar system integration, emergency power, and microgrid solutions.
The Role – Customer Experience Manager:
An opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to play a vital role in building Qmerit’s retail and fleet business operations team and become the first dedicated support role for Qmerit UK’s growing team. This role is cross-functional and will require you to be comfortable participating in multiple aspects of the business including programme implementation and concierge-level customer service.
In this position, you will report directly to the Director of Qmerit UK with guidance from Qmerit US VP of Client Success. Full training will be provided on the Qmerit back-office platform and client programmes.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Experience Manager:
- Take control of the implementation and ongoing operations of retail and fleet programmes that originate from contract-awarded accounts.
- Provide day-to-day support to Qmerit partners and implement any required adjustments.
- Drive the implementation of various initiatives and customer projects while ensuring alignment with programme strategic direction and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the UK Sales team to build and expand Qmerit’s partnerships.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for operational and partnership topics.
- Find solutions to customer or contractor issues and make suggestions for enhancements or amendments, with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and chat requests from EV Customers, dealerships, EVSE providers, and electrical contractors.
- Resolve customer escalations in collaboration with Director of UK Operations.
- Review KPIs and report to internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborate with Qmerit’s US Programme Operations team and Digital Support Team.
Person Specification – Customer Experience Manager:
- Proactive problem solver with a strong initiative.
- Exceptional communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Detail-oriented individual capable of effectively managing multiple high-stakes projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with Project Management tools including process flowcharts, Gantt charts, and project management toolkits.
- A proven record of successfully launching new support platforms within a business.
- Proficiency in using advanced Excel features and business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Customer Experience Manager and/or Operations Manager, Project Manager, or Programme Coordinator roles with a focus on business project management, IT, and corporate customer support initiatives.
- HubSpot (CRM) and call center management experience would be an advantage .
- Experience in electrical, field service, and dispatch related work is a plus.
- A four year BS or BA degree is recommended, or proven record of accomplishment in delivering Customer Service.
Qmerit is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qmerit is committed to diversity in the workplace.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Experience Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Experience Manager job vacancy in Cheshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Experience Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.