Job Title: Customer Experience Expert
Employer: Inchcape Retail Limited
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 4faead90-a3a8-482a-8d53-cfb7fc9037a0
Mercedes Benz of Stratford-Upon-Avon- Customer Experience Expert£13,688.89 (OTE £15,654.22)+ Employee Benefits22 hours per week, with one day over the weekend (To be discussed at interview)
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Retail discounts that save you money every day
- Gym discounts, cash healthcare plans, and a cycle-to-work scheme
- Car discounts for new and used purchases and servicing
- Flexible pension scheme and Sharesave scheme to grow your savings
- Family-friendly policies that help you spend more time with the people that matter
- A wellbeing programme to support you and your family
- An annual celebration to recognise outstanding work
- A community volunteering day
Introduction to the role
The automotive industry is undergoing its biggest transformation, moving from a product to service centred approach. Mercedes is determined to be at the forefront of this transformation, revolutionising every step of the customers journey with the onsite dealership at its heart.
As a customer experience expert, you will be an ambassador for one of the world’s leading brands, you will guide the customer through their journey as the first point of contact in the Retail Centre, delivering on their needs and requirements, whilst providing a customer focussed, premium experience.
What you’ll do day to day
- Proactively approaching customers to offer help and advice based on the customers requirements
- Helps create the right retail environment for our customers – inc. display
- Planning and managing the Customer Journey – enabling them to make an informed decision – and providing customers with relevant information on all relevant products and services available throughout the retailer in a compliant manner
- Present a balanced presentation of funding options to a customer, following compliance processes and requirements (inc. Initial Sales Disclosure)
- Helps facilitate the basic needs of our aftersales customers – working with the aftersales team to provide seamless service
- Help facilitate the test drive experience of our product including product presentation and documentation
- Works with your managers to secure and process vehicle orders – including the effective use of Mercedes Benz platforms where applicable
- Helps arrange and agree handover details for customers who purchase a vehicle, working with admin and vehicle progress chaser
- Assists in following up previous visitors and enquiries to revisit assist and re appoint where suitable
Helpful skills and qualifications
Don’t worry about ticking off every single skill here – if you care about delivering great experiences as much as we do, we want to hear from you.
- Ability to provide a first-class customer service with energy and enthusiasm
- An effective multitasker who is methodical and efficient
- Has a genuine desire to help people and the team
- Has a passion for the product – responsible for keeping up to date with the latest Mercedes Benz product information
- Attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- A UK driving licence would be advantageous, but not essential
Who we are
Inchcape is a global automotive group that sells, services, and repairs the world’s best-known car brands, from Audi, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Lexus to BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, and Mercedes-Benz.
But you don’t need to love cars to work with us – you just need to share our mission to create outstanding and trusted experiences for our customers, our partners, and our people. That’s why we believe Inchcape is for everyone.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Experience Expert job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Experience Expert job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Experience Expert job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.