Job Title: Customer Engineer / Configuration Manager – German Speaking
Employer: 24 Seven
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 1ebfc6e5-488b-4b11-9806-ca7b677e9bc6
Our client is a leading technology solutions provider committed to delivering exceptional services to our enterprise customers. We are currently seeking skilled and passionate individuals, fluent in German speaking to join our team as Customer Engineers. In this role, you will provide onsite and dedicated services, ensuring unparalleled support to our valued clients.
- Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty, capable of solving complex technical problems through creative troubleshooting and critical thinking.
- Set an example of excellence as a representative of our company, enhancing our image and reputation through credibility, preparation, commitment, and first-class service delivery.
- Develop and maintain strategic, ongoing customer relationships, gaining trust and respect through strong communication skills, technical writing, presentations, and training.
- Collaborate effectively within a team environment, actively contributing to peer groups and customer account teams.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, from CIOs to technical staff, ensuring clear and concise messaging.
- Experience in the enterprise customer arena.
- Strong face-to-face customer engagement skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management.
- Passion for innovative technology and driving customer transformation.
- Effective balance between business and technical acumen.
- Ability to recognize and adapt to change.
- Capability to deliver presentations and discuss complementary products at a solutions level.
- Ability to handle critical customer issues and work in challenging situations.
Technical Expertise Required:
Configuration Manager (Subject Matter Expert level experience within the last 3 years):
- Core features and capabilities including application management, OS deployment (in-place upgrades, capturing/deploying OS images, PXE), driver management, software updates, device compliance, inventory, CMPivot.
- Infrastructure – designing, implementing, and administering; topologies and site types, boundaries and boundary group configuration, content management options, capacity planning and performance, security and privacy (including HTTPS configuration, RBAC), upgrading Configuration Manager in online and offline modes.
- Intermediate level experience in AD Sites and Services, Users & Computers, Group Policy, Certificate Services.
- Recent experience using Configuration Manager for provisioning and servicing, customizing and unattended installations, Windows as a Service implementation with ConfigMgr.
Office 2016/Microsoft 365:
- Provisioning and servicing experience.
- Cloud Management Gateway/managing Internet clients, co-management, Autopilot Provisioning, Endpoint Analytics, Intune.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Engineer / Configuration Manager – German Speaking job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Engineer / Configuration Manager – German Speaking job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Engineer / Configuration Manager – German Speaking job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.