Job Title: Customer Analyst
Employer: Rocking Zebra
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 449a54f8-ba03-4e2b-9f49-dd9d10cac1ea
Are you a data-driven enthusiast with a knack for deciphering customer behaviour?
We are seeking a Customer Analyst to join a well-known brand where you’ll dive deep into customer data to unearth insights that drive sales, marketing, and CRM strategies.
Your work will shape personalized customer experiences and boost loyalty and lifetime value.
– Analyse customer journeys and buying behaviours to provide actionable insights.
– Optimize digital CRM activities through customer segmentation.
– Initiate analysis projects to enhance sales and marketing effectiveness.
– Create and maintain reports on customer KPIs and loyalty program performance.
– Collaborate on customer segmentation studies and forecasting models.
– Drive cross-functional customer lifecycle programs.
– Identify and implement process improvements.
– Analyse and report on marketing campaign performance.
– Stay updated on market trends and retail behaviour.
– Experience in customer relationship marketing and analysis.
– Proficiency in BI reporting, web analytics, Python, R
– Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
– Knowledge of databases, query languages, and data modelling.
– Proficiency in statistics or quantitative fields.
– Strong analytical abilities.
– Effective communication skills.
– Data visualization proficiency.
– Interpersonal skills.
– Exceptional organization.
– Problem-solving and decision-making prowess.
This is a really exciting role joining an organisation at this time of growth. Please do drop us a line today.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Customer Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Customer Analyst job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Customer Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.