To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: CRM Manager – 12 months
Employer: TJX Europe
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220570918
Discovery is at the centre of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores. We are part of the TJX Family which includes TK Maxx, and Homesense in Europe and the UK and across the rest of the world you will find us as TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Winners. With variety comes plenty of surprises-our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Are you ready to Discover Different?
Based in the new state-of-the-art TJX Europe head office in Watford, the Customer Engagement Manager will work within the Brand & Marketing function.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Engagement the Customer Engagement Manager will play a critical role within the Customer Engagement team to deliver highly engaging emails for the online TK Maxx business. This role also supports in development and execution of CRM plans for Homesense and our other European markets.
This is an exciting, dynamic, and varied Management role focused on the development and delivery of brilliant on-brand emails to support achievement of annual sales and business goals.
The Customer Engagement Manager will lead by example acting as an ambassador for TJX and what it stands for.
The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible for developing a range of engaging customer programmes that support all elements of a customer’s lifecycle. Under the guidance of the Manager of Customer Engagement the role holder will develop and execute the CRM strategy/ plans.
This role requires a good understanding of personalisation and targeting approaches as well as a functioning of an ESP. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of customer behaviour and customer lifecycle management.
- Create and own both specific customer journey and test and learn plans to deliver the CRM strategy in line with business goals and priorities
- Monitor progress against goals to deliver the best possible result
- To take accountability for the delivery for compelling and useful outputs and learnings
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of CRM technology and techniques from wider industry resources
- To ensure that all processes are adhered to, clearly documented and communicated to key stakeholders
- Partner with TJX stakeholders where needed across all aspects of the role
- Diligent budget management of customer incentives with an off-price attitude to keeping costs under control.
- Presenting to large audiences (10 people plus)
- Partnering with third party agencies
- Support the Email Officers with the building and deployment of emails
- Work collaboratively with the creative team to produce engaging briefs for new campaigns and content
- Manage all reporting and KPI monitoring the CRM function
- Lead team of 1 to 2 direct reports
Operations & finance
- Working with the Senior Email Specialist, a CRM Manager and wider Brand & Marketing team to implement processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated
- To deputise (when required) for the Manager of Customer Engagement and cascade management reporting to the wider team
- Working closely with Brand & Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimised omnichannel approach to all activity.
- To report and monitor spend against the annual budget
Team and Relationship Management
- Build and develop strong relationships with key business partners including but not limited to, ecommerce, analytics and loyalty teams.
- Asks challenging and thought-provoking questions to gain understanding
- Supporting the Manager of Customer Engagement to deliver performance objectives for the team in line with business timelines.
- Manage performance of external suppliers
- Build strong, effective working relationships with external partners
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- At least 6 years CRM experience, preferably within an Omnichannel business
- Highly numerate, experience applying 1 st party customer data to develop personalised and targeted campaigns
- Experience and understanding of test and learn principles to optimise email performance
- Leading and developing a small team
- Experience of self-development and objective setting
- Ability to control and manage to tight deadlines
- Flexible, able to find solutions in uncertain or unknown circumstances , comfortable working ‘in the grey’
- Experience in managing third party agencies to deliver results
- Solid project management skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Doc’s
- Experience working with email service providers, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics strongly preferred
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this CRM Manager – 12 months job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this CRM Manager – 12 months job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this CRM Manager – 12 months job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.