Overview: CRM Executive – Designer Brand job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
£33,000 – £36,000
Central London/Hybrid Working
A well-known leading designer brand is looking for a CRM Executive to join their vibrant Marketing team to help deliver best-in-class customer communications celebrating their brand at every opportunity.
This role requires a solid foundation of CRM principles, creativity and ability to use data insight to drive decision making. You would be working with the wider CRM, Brand and Digital teams, so you will have the chance to work on broader campaigns.
You will be part of their ongoing digital transformation making it an exciting time to be joining!
- Manage end-to-end omni-channel marketing campaigns that drives engagement and repeat purchase
- Collaborate with wider CRM and Creative teams to ensure all customer journeys are adapted for relevancy
- Work with the CRM Manager ensuring KPIs are met
- Work closely with Customer Insights team contributing to testing strategies
- Create landing pages, and forms, and perform general program setup and ESP maintenance
- Contribute to weekly and monthly reports supporting the CRM Manager
- Continuously keep up with latest trends and competitor communications, making suggestions for improvement
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’
Key Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years of CRM experience within an online or retail background
- Experience of working with ESPs and Customer Data platforms
- Knowledge of Customer Journeys and BAU
- Ability to work with data and insights
- Passion for Fashion
The company offers a vast of opportunities for growth and a chance for everyone to stand out
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this CRM Executive – Designer Brand job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this CRM Executive – Designer Brand job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this CRM Executive – Designer Brand job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.