Overview: Credit Risk Data & Reporting Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Metro Bank
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an analytical enthusiast in the world of data, analytics and reporting? A technical genius when it comes to all things SAS and SQL? Do you want to be part of an AMAZEING Credit Risk team who are revolutionising British Banking? If yes, we may have the role for you!
As a Credit Risk Data & Reporting Analyst you will use your expertise to develop new and innovative analytical techniques to support Metro Bank’s growth.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working.
So what would you be doing?…
• Supporting the wider team in the development of business critical statistical credit risk models (basel, IRB, scorecards, capital and impairment models)
• Continued development and implementation of the models including monitoring, calibration and stress testing – using the data you have collated to provide insight and actions for the business
• Onsite training and development, with the long term aim of leading your own credit risk modelling projects
• Developing programs using programmes including SAS/SQL & Excel
• Performing reconciliation and validation routines
• Submitting and analysing retrospective data
• Designing and developing monthly portfolio analysis
• Collaborating with other teams and departments to gather requirements for reporting
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
•Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And… we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• We believe in “one in, one up” at Metro Bank, growing our own and promoting from within. That is why we are looking for YOU! An AMAZEING colleague to move into this FANtastic new role!
Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Knowledge of programming techniques, Credit Risk and Risk Analytics techniques, SAS will be desirable
• Be passionate about numbers and analysing large amounts of data, focusing a high attention to detail
• Ability to understand Risk and how it effects customers, colleagues and the wider Bank
• Perhaps you’ve recently graduated and studied Math’s, Statistics, Economics or Physics
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience collecting data from underlying systems to deliver Credit Risk reporting. This includes finding of data gaps and issues, to make sure the data shared with the business is correct
This role is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Senior Managers and Certification Regime. This means that If you are successful in your application, we are required to carry out additional checks that will be repeated annually while you are in this role. For more information you can visit the FCA website or ask your recruiter who can explain further.
IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE; Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Credit Risk Data & Reporting Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Credit Risk Data & Reporting Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Credit Risk Data & Reporting Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.