Overview: Creative Digital Designer – Freelance job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: Profiles Creative
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Temporary
Creative Digital Designer – Freelance
Location – Manchester
Day Rate – £200 – £350 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Creative Digital Designer to work across some major brands for a huge ecommerce client within the health, wellbeing and lifestyle space.
As a Creative Digital Designer you will be able to take a brief from creative concept through to digital and print ready artwork, from finalising brand guidelines and producing the creative across websites, emails, social banners, client presentations, to designing print and branded items such as; flyers, press advert, pens, notepads etc.
Knowledge, skills and Experience;
- Proven track record of creative design within a similar industry
- Excellent creative and technical skills in digital and print design
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Highly organised with an internal drive to continuously improve and learn new skills
- Ability to excel within fast paced, high energy environments
- Editing websites (Wordpress knowledge would be an advantage)
- HTML and CSS experience (would be an advantage)
- Must have solid branding portfolio with proven digital experience
Please note this role for a Creative Digital Designer is currently working remote but will be required on site in the Manchester area once the studios reopen fully.
To apply, please follow the link on this portal
Profiles Creative is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Creative Digital Designer – Freelance job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Creative Digital Designer – Freelance job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Creative Digital Designer – Freelance job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.