Overview: Creative Content Writer job vacancy in Buckinghamshire recruiting now
Employer: The One Group
Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Creative Content Writer
£45,000 – £50,000
Flexible location – Head offices in London & Northamptonshire if you prefer hybrid roles but this role can also be fully remote within the UK on a 6-month contract.
About the role:
I’m working with a FTSE 100 company who’s brand is on a journey to greatness, and they are looking for amazing people who can make a difference and help bring their brand to life across all parts of their business. This role will be key in the rollout of their new brand identity, with a specific focus on helping to rewrite content in line with their new TOV and training internal teams on its use.
Additionally, you will be tasked with helping to create a new content strategy to support the marketing team, building out a pipeline of content to support thought leadership efforts at a group brand level.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure style and tone of voice are woven through all communications, including online platforms, campaigns, internal channels and key group-wide publications.
- Leading the rollout of the new TOV as part of our new brand identity by managing storytelling, content strategy, planning and pipeline across sectors, business units and geographies. Direct content contributors and coordinates storytelling projects, taking responsibility for high-level content, messaging and output.
- Coaching content teams across the business through workshops, championing opportunities for development, leading guidance sessions, embedding content principles, improving output and promoting commitment to the defined creative writing style.
- Developing a marketing content strategy, developing a pipeline of content to support thought leadership efforts.
- Working with the design team to craft and design campaign messaging.
- Leading content exploration and creating high-quality content that demonstrates the company’s offering, translating relevant sector issues, and capturing the sentiment of their work to showcase how they are solving customer problems.
- Collating and writing compelling, error-free content for a wide range of channels including direct mail, social media, media relations, digital, site branding, awards, exhibitions, presentations and events.
- As lead writer and the ‘voice expert’, work across teams, stakeholder groups to identify content opportunities, provide creative guidance and oversight, research and deliver high-quality content, and thread creative style through campaigns and projects. Set, adhere to, and educate employees and partners on corporate tone of voice and style guide.
They’re looking for someone who …
- Has led the rollout of new brand identity, specifically the TOV.
- Developed, designed, and delivered training through workshops to other key groups within an organisation.
- Has worked in large, multi-national matrix organisations
- Understands international organisations and the cultural differences across markets.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Creative Content Writer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Creative Content Writer job vacancy in Buckinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Creative Content Writer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.