Overview: Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Role: Creative Account Manager (TV & Film)
Salary: £27k- 38k DOE
Location: Leeds (hybrid) working
* Onsite parking
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid structure
* Holidays increase by 5 days after 12 months service
You will predominantly be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day running of a busy account (both within the UK, and Internationally), working alongside the Account Director, ensuring effective implementation of all projects.
It is crucial you have a positive, enthusiastic approach and that you work well within a team, as well as autonomously. A strong work ethic, an ability to work under pressure, and strong organisational skills are a must.
This role will see you working on a variety of projects, namely online video content, TV advertising, as well as radio, print and digital. Experience in content & TV production and a good understanding of the Clearcast process would be a big advantage.
* Overseeing and managing the production of online and SEO optimised content, TV advertising and additional ATL comms, working alongside the client from briefing / concept stages, through to implementation
* Liaising with the creative team and external production partners to ensure projects are delivered on-brief, on-time and on-budget
* Working with Clearcast/TV Stations for clearances and compliances
* Organising and attending voiceover sessions
* Planning and attending casting days/TV Shoots
* Production and maintaining of project management documents, including status reports, budgets and timelines
* Managing client expectations, forming, and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external teams, whilst working within a deadline-driven environment
* Attending client meetings, ensuring meeting points are carried out accordingly
Skills and experience:
* Have agency experience, preferably with some experience of content and film production
* Possess excellent project management skills, plus an ability to multi-task effectively
* Be proactive and able to work under pressure/to tight deadlines
* Possess good IT skills, especially Excel and Google Sheets / Drives
* Be hugely organised, with an impeccable eye for detail
* Be proactive and able to adapt to last minute changes
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.