Overview: Copywriter job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts. The Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing, publishing articles and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web content, we d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audiences.
This role is based in our London office for 3 days a week and 2 days working from home.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (includes social posts, blogs, print, PR and award submissions)
- Use SEO practices to optimise articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures
- Interview clients, industry experts and internal teams
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
- Communicate directly with key stakeholders to build trusting relationships these include PR, Partnerships and Awards
- Support the PR agency in all external content including award submissions and press releases
- Manage internal requests for external events like panel submissions, quotes, bios and interview content
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. award submissions) and smaller texts (e.g. blogs, articles & press releases)
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
If you have experience creating web content, we d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Copywriter job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Copywriter job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Copywriter job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.