Overview: Content Writer job vacancy in Norfolk recruiting now
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We’re pleased to be recruiting for a nationally renowned financial services company with an enviable list of clients and a reputation for developing pioneering technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced content planner and writer.
You will get to play a key role within our client’s company by planning, writing, and managing dynamic, well thought out content and communications for a consumer audience. Ideally you will be knowledgeable about financial services and have already had success writing about the products, services, and brands in this sector.
You’ll be a confident, creative, and highly competent writer with a track record of producing high-impact communications in a range of formats and be part of a team including graphic and UX designers.
You will create and manage the editorial content plan and own and execute a brief from start to finish to meet commercial objectives, including research, copy creation, and getting work signed off from all relevant stakeholders.
You will have excellent written skills, creating clean, compelling and accurate copy across news articles, eNewsletters, infographics, reviews, tips, emails and guides. You should be comfortable responding to tight deadlines and creating content that is SEO optimised.
You will be a self-starter who is happy to work independently including the posting of your own content using our content management system Umbraco and posting updates on our social media channels.
* Relevant writing experience writing within the UK financial services industry
* Ability to quickly write and publish relevant guides and articles
* Significant SEO writing experience
* Familiar with SEMrush, Google Analytics
* Familiar with using content management systems, ideally Umbraco
* Familiar with Dotdigital
* Working in a regulated environment with compliance sign off processes
* Understanding of SEO
* Understanding of the consumer financial services marketplace
* Salary: Excellent salary – commensurate with experience
* Hours: 35 hrs per week Monday – Friday, although you are expected to work such reasonable additional time as is necessary to adequately fulfil the requirements of this role.
* Holidays: 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays.
* Enhanced workplace pension
* Group Life Insurance
* Free car parking
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Writer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Writer job vacancy in Norfolk with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Writer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.