Overview: Content Trainer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Parliamentary Digital Service
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Content Trainer to manage, design, and deliver our content teams training offer. Our content team sets the standards and guidelines for digital content in UK Parliament, working with over 500 editors to make Parliament’s content clear and accessible for our users.
You’ll create and deliver training to editors across Parliament, the House of Commons, and the House of Lords, giving our content community of editors the technical skills and editorial confidence, they need to create clear and accessible content for Parliament’s internal and external digital offer.
To many editors, your training will be their first exposure to our content management system, and our standards and guidelines on creating the best content possible to meet their objectives, and the needs of our audiences.
What You Need
- experience designing and delivering training courses based on the needs of the audience, with clear learning resources, exercises, and guidance.
- strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to take new technical information and make it clear and accessible.
- evidence of changing your approach to make sure that different learning speeds, abilities, and styles are accounted for, that all attendees are included, and no one is left behind.
- ability to oversee a team’s training offer, making sure it fits with the team’s remit and helps the team meet its objectives.
- experience of using insights and research to improve training sessions and resources to meet defined objectives.
- the ability to pass security clearance, backed by the right to work in the UK
About The Team
The Content Team sets the standards and guidelines for digital content in UK Parliament, working with colleagues and stakeholders to make Parliament’s content clear and accessible.
We work closely with other design and development teams on projects across Parliament’s digital offer, making evidence-led decisions to create content that meets customer and user needs.
UK Parliament is steeped in history and tradition. It is an important part of UK life and we need to ensure as many people as possible can engage with its work. This is why we are at the start of a huge transformation programme powered by technology. The Parliamentary Digital Service (PDS) works with the Houses of Commons and the House of Lords with all their IT and digital needs.
Please refer to our Candidate Information Pack for a full list of our benefits which include:
- up to 35 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- generous maternity pay policy up to 6 months full pay
- great pension scheme options (contributory and non-contributory)
- on-site subsidised gym, nursery, catering, post office, travel office and GP
- flexible options including hybrid working and family friendly policies
How To Apply
Please make sure you’re clear on the requirements of the role. These can be found in the Job Description and Candidate Information Pack. You will need to upload a CV and show how you meet Criterion 1,2 and 4 in a supporting statement. Our application process is anonymous, so please remove any personal information from your CV.
Apply By: 22nd August 2022 at 23:55
Interviews: Monday 5th September
Format: Presentation + Panel Interview (Remote)
For our people, we provide an amazing opportunity to bring their talents to an institution that sits right at the heart of society in the UK. We are helping to change UK Parliament and strengthen democracy. What matters here is your potential for growth and your commitment to playing your part in our ongoing success.
We are passionate about providing an environment which promotes inclusion, diversity and equality. Regardless of your age, gender, ethnicity, beliefs or any of the other things that make you, you. We welcome applications from people who feel under-represented in the workforce. This includes those who may feel disadvantaged because of their socioeconomic circumstances.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Trainer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Trainer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Trainer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.