Overview: Content Manager Part-time job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Industry-leading technology
- Competitive salary up to £55K plus benefits
- Flexible working available/excellent career progression/work with the best in industry / ethical brand.
We re looking for an experienced Content Manager to join an established, award-winning, Technology focused organization based in Bristol. What you ll be doing?
- Manage the corporate content roadmap, working closely with marketing, product and sales teams to define content themes and priorities.
- Work independently to proactively suggest, plan and produce a range of clear, well-written material such as whitepapers, journalistic-style articles, customer success stories, emails, blogs and videos that inform, engage and inspire our target audiences.
- Be a key contributor to the company s overall narrative and messaging.
- Be a key contributor to the development and dissemination of content to our audiences
- Work with the Technical Content Writer to ensure alignment between corporate and technical content.
- Help convey our messaging across our web assets, including ongoing updates to our website and supporting assets for content.
- Research ideas, facts and best practices pertinent to the company and key verticals which can then be used or turned into quality, creative content.
- Ensure the tone of voice is consistent throughout all our content and the quality of what we write is kept to the highest possible standard.
- With the marketing team, assign metrics to content pieces and campaigns, analyse their success and refine future content based on real data
What experience you ll need to apply?
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
- Professional writing and editing experience, preferably with experience in technology and our key markets
- Exceptional attention to detail, including the ability to spot small problems with written content
- Proven ability to grasp new or technical concepts quickly and weave them into compelling stories
- Proven ability to manage multiple strands of work at once
- Able to give and receive constructive editorial feedback
- Proven track record of collaborating with stakeholder groups to understand and deliver content needs
- Understanding of SEO principles and the ability to incorporate SEO guidelines into written content
What you ll get in return for your experience?
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary – up to £55k which will be prorated.
- You ll also receive an excellent benefits package
- Flexible working
What’s next?If you re an experienced Content Manager and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Dom!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Manager Part-time job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Manager Part-time job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Manager Part-time job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.