Overview: Content Manager job vacancy in Northamptonshire recruiting now
Employer: Howdens Joinery
Location: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Howdens Joinery are looking for a Content Manager to join our busy Marketing department.
As a FTSE 100 business with an ambitious growth agenda, this role offers a confident and engaging Content Manager an excellent opportunity to manage the content strategy and production across Howdens Joinery.
What will I be doing as a Content Manager?
- Creating inspirational content for use across all channels in the business
- Accountable for marketing content (photography including CGI, film, illustrations, copy) both on and offline
- Supporting the Marketing Lead in ensuring the tone, message and visual execution is on brand, inspirational, customer centric and accurate
- Develop content strategy with Marketing Lead that underpins the marketing and category strategies to ensure direction is clear for both planned and tactical content across the business
- Ensure all content aligns to brand and tone of voice guidelines, is consistent in terms of style and quality in order to deliver creative excellence
- Managing multiple projects at one time and ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and approve of direction
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Significant experience of Content Management or Marketing Communications
- Previous senior level stakeholder management experience
- Significant understanding of film and photography / CGI production
- Budgetary management and control
- Highly motivated and flexible leader to cope with the changing demands within a fast-paced environment
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to audiences at all levels.
- Strong design and creative skills
- Team player with excellent planning and organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Enhanced Pension Plan with core 6% employer contribution, further 2% matching available
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- Free onsite car parking when working in the office.
- Staff Discount.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events.
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful FTSE 100 business, with more than 800 depots nationwide and more than 11,000 staff. Last year our sales reached circa 2.1bn, and we continue to experience significant growth and success. Despite our scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values.
We are the UK’s number one trade kitchen supplier providing thousands of products across kitchens, joinery, and hardware. We have over 800 depots throughout the UK and Europe – making us the first choice for more than 460,000 loyal trade professionals.
As well as the opportunity to develop within a high-profile FTSE 100 company, you will be part of a rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Manager job vacancy in Northamptonshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.