Overview: Content Manager job vacancy in Birmingham recruiting now
Employer: Michael Page Digital
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to join our in-house Marketing team; someone who’s good at planning and joining the dots between the different facets of the business and using this knowledge to produce and deliver engaging content.
A national membership organisation
- Gathering research from across the business and wider sector, forming content that should be shared with our members and stakeholders.
- Managing and planning short term and long-term content projects including our magazine, mailers, web content, the promotion of our products & resources as well as legal information and official updates for our members.
- Feeding in to and keeping our planning document up to date
- Writing content for our mailers, magazine, social channels, website etc.
- Writing copy for our member resources, for example our how to guides and checklists (with expert support of course)
- Working with the Head of Marketing and wider team to create concepts and plan content including partner content
- Spotting opportunities to share our content and to feed into our stakeholders’ content
- Adding creative value to our brand and our team
- Improving the development of our member journey and experience
- Content planning, feeding this into line manager on a weekly basis
- Social engagement management – planning, growing social media followers & engagement and delivery of social media content & campaigns
- Develop a content plan that differentiates mobile and fixed site members
- Use Google Analytics, SEO & social media analysis tools to inform decisions on content creation, sharing this information with the wider team
- Refresh, repurpose & expand existing content on a regular basis
- Work more closely with AMs, gaining a broader understanding of membership packages, issues & enquiries coming through.
- Develop a tone of voice when dealing with enquiries from members via social media that are aimed at account managers.
- Updating the marketing calendar throughout the year to produce new and relevant content from us and our partners.
- Reaching out to contributors to post content. Sourcing guest blogs to post on social media and gain more traction. Working with bloggers to get them involved in what we do and help promote the organization to a new audience.
- Taking a more active role in industry discussions and member conversations on social media – especially Twitter. Looking for opportunities to provide quotes etc. to news outlets.
- Weekly roundup of industry news for wider company.
- Review competitor websites to compare their activities.
- Develop video content for use across social channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to generate ideas and lead projects with a collaborative approach
- Ability to write high quality content whilst looking at the bigger picture user experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised approach to workload and ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once to achieve tight deadlines
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
A very competitive package within a rapidly growing organisation
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Manager job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.