Overview: Content Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Culture Recruitment Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for a Content Manager to work in an independent, employee-owned agency. They help brands to listen and use that intelligence to craft meaningful conversations.
About the role
As a Content Manager, you will be joining a dedicated content management team.
You will drive and manage a range of content – from brand campaigns to articles, across platforms. You will be responsible for facilitating the entire content process – from creative development to final delivery and evaluation – within the following areas:
- Day-to-day client counsel, building and nurturing relationships with multiple senior stakeholders
- Collaborating with client partner agencies to enhance content and productively drive projects forward
- Managing junior team members, leading by example, and providing active advice and support
- Cross team collaboration and communication to ensure seamless, best practice project and content development
- Harnessing specialist expertise, at the right times – internally and externally – to drive industry leading content innovation
- Planning, directing, and briefing internal resource, across editorial, design and strategy
- Working closely with Community Managers to ensure all brand campaigns and launches are included in the brand social calendar
We are looking for a smart, motivated manager, with a minimum of three years agency-side project management experience, working with blue chip and/or luxury clients.
- Known for consistently delivering work to a high standard
- A natural team player, willing to lead whilst valuing openness and collaboration with all team members
- Able to develop strong relationships with new/potential clients, confident in driving conversations and often challenging them
- Able to work quickly and calmly to meet all deadlines, juggling multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to dispense advice along the way to clients and team members
- Confident in pulling together ruthlessly accurate timelines and budgets
- Comfortable in providing constructive feedback to creative specialists
- Proactive in ensuring all streams of work are pursued and driven forward
- A direct and clear communicator – whether updating a client, presenting ideas, or briefing internal teams
- Extremely organised, with impeccable attention to detail and an ability to maintain high standards during bursts of activity
- A sideways thinker: thinking outside the box to discover new ideas and perspectives
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.