Overview: Content Manager job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Employer: Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Content Manager – with a focus on copywriting. National law firm based in Bristol offering hybrid working! Your new companyAn independent UK law firm, with a wonderful office located in central Bristol and over 900 employees nationally. Everything they do is driven by the needs of their clients. Your new roleReporting into the Head of Pursuits you will create impactful, best-practice content across the Marketing, Pursuits and Business Development Team, that positions the Firm favourably against competitors. You will have one direct report – content assistant – who you will work closely with to effectively manage priorities.You will be content expert for the pursuits team, this will be approx. 60% of your role and will involve the below:
- Write, review and edit best-practice, point-scoring proposal content for tenders across the firm, with a focus on Supercharge Growth areas.
- Accountability for the bid content repository – working closely with the Content Assistant to: maintain it with up-to-date best-practice content; drive forward improvements in quality of content and functionality; promote usage for selfservice. Train and upskill the lawyers on best practice tender writing that increases win rate
The other 40% will be spent working with the business development and marketing team:
- Provide guidance and practical support on creating practice submissions for the Legal Directories with particular priority given to amplifying our credentials in the firm’s Supercharged Growth areas.
- Collaborate with our lawyers and Business Development Managers across a variety of sectors and specialisms with a focus on Supercharged Growth areas to develop compelling content including crafting and/or reviewing: case studies; articles; and briefings; sector thought leadership; blog posts (e.g. via Passle); tailored capability statements; newsletters
- Provide writing and reviewing expertise when the need arises, with a particular focus on strategic growth sectors, for webpage content, press releases, award entries and other internal or external communication material across the Campaigns, Digital Marketing and Communications teams.
- The job holder may be required to perform other content related tasks on an ad hoc basis to support the Marketing team in times of peak demand.
- Proofreading and editing content for internal and external distribution.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A confident and experienced writer who is flexible in approach and style, proactively showing initiative.
- Good attention to detail, assimilates information quickly and produces quality, highly relevant content accordingly.
- Works effectively under pressure, with a thorough approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver to strict deadlines, managing expectation of stakeholders.
- Competent at line management, with excellent interpersonal skills, remaining diplomatic and professional at all times.
- Is proficient in the use of MS Office programmes, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What you’ll get in returnA fantastic hybrid working approach with 40-60% in the office, a great salary and some brilliant staff benefits that include health and wellbeing support, life assurance, pension, comprehensive training and much more. What you need to do nowIf you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on now.If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Manager job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.