Job Title: Content Editor Golf Industry
Employer: CV Screen
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 6140a92b-ce2e-4b46-a198-e63c28792c98
Content Editor Golf IndustryBirminghamUp to £35000Hybrid Working
CV Screen is recruiting for a skilled Content Editor for a fantastic UK based membership organisation. In the role you will assist with developing and delivering the organisations multi-channel content strategy that positively engages member, consumer and industry audiences.
The role To be suitable for the role you must have experience within the Golf industry, gained in media, marketing, communications or a journalistic capacity.
- Supporting Senior Digital Marketing Executive in the production of content to promote key campaigns and initiatives
- Write, edit, proof and publish content
- Working with Digital Media Executive to produce engaging and insightful email communications for a variety of audiences, including Members, consumers and industry.
- Plan and deliver coverage/content for external events, including graduation ceremony, trade shows, industry gatherings and partner events as required
Qualifications & Experience Levels
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in marketing, journalism, or related fields, or a corresponding level of practical experience.
- Demonstrated professional expertise in journalism, media, or communications, showcasing the ability to generate engaging content across various platforms.
- Acquired experience within the golf industry, either in media, marketing, communications, or journalism roles.
- Genuine interest in and comprehension of the digital and social media landscape.
- Previous involvement in utilizing content management systems and overseeing a team of freelance writers.
- Salary and benefits
- Salary up to £35k
- 25 days holiday
- Strong benefits package
Birmingham Hybrid WorkingCommute from Leicester Wolverhampton Coventry Alternative Job titles
Multimedia Content Specialist Editorial Content Coordinator Golf Industry Communications Manager Digital Media Content Curator Content Manager
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Content Editor Golf Industry job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Content Editor Golf Industry job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Content Editor Golf Industry job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.