Overview: Contact Centre Sales Specialist job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at BT, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at BT. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About this role
As a field-based Sales Specialist, you will have excellent all-round technical and commercial knowledge of the BT Portfolio for Voice and UC solutions, combined with an understanding of industry wide voice platforms and how BT compares. You will understand the SIP and IP voice portfolio and have knowledge of the BT portfolio for cloud-based voice solutions, contact centre services, inbound, core PSTN and the plans for ALL IP migration. You will understand the public sector procurement routes available through the various frameworks and use this to knowledge to influence your customers to use the most appropriate frameworks where BT are able to compete effectively. This role holds responsibility for building client relationships in order to identify opportunities, develop your pipeline and successfully achieve required sales targets. The Voice and UC Specialist is responsible for driving thought leadership and influencing both the account management community and our customers to create incremental sales opportunities across the BT and partner ecosystem portfolio. You will create, develop and close opportunities in your pipeline to successfully achieve required sales targets. The Voice and UC Specialist will play a key part in driving the migration of our major government customers from legacy portfolio voice services onto the new core IP and Cloud based solutions ensuring our ability to maintain and grow market share for voice services.
While prior Government or public sector experience isn’t required, developing a strong understand of macro, social and political economic drivers across the major government customer base is vitally important. Moreover, the ability to fuse together this knowledge will orientate your outlook to identify and deliver new ideas and concepts that provide better outcomes for the major government customers that you will be supporting.
Being proactive and quick to respond to key challenges and opportunities is an important aspect of the role.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
* To manage, deliver and exceed all Sales targets, based on SOV GM and P&L Margin for a defined base of the Customers for the Voice & UC portfolio.
* Maintaining excellent Voice & UC knowledge, with an appetite to keep up to date with developing market trends, using those to BT’s advantage to drive solution sales.
* Working with key internal and external stakeholders i.e. Account managers, CIO’s, Commercial, Service, Product Management, Suppliers and Vendors, and key customer decision makers. Engaging with senior stakeholders within BT as required to drive business outcomes.
* Drives a high level of customer satisfaction and advocacy within client base through personal activity and leveraging the wider teams.
* Creates a pipeline at least three times the size of SOV target to ensure appropriate cover to achieve success.
* Influencing the BT products and propositions teams on the future development of the Voice and UC portfolio.
You’ll have the following skills & experience
* Commercial awareness: Follows and understands the latest trends and developments in our industry worldwide, and able to present and share knowledge to colleagues to improve others learning.
* Business acumen: Maintains a broad architectural knowledge and have opinions on leading and emerging technologies, both for the UK and Worldwide, using this to influence both customers and internal stakeholders.
* Customer focus: Acts as an ambassador both in the external market and within internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behaviour and deliver excellent customer experience results.
* Relationship and stakeholder management: Ensures Multiple relationships are developed including board level across all customers.
* Strong analytical skills, to include forecasting, pipeline, achievement, P&L details, detailed understanding of customer trading & buying process/cycles and the ability to analyse competitor proposals as and when required.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
We have around 1.2 million customers and serve over half the FTSE 350. Our customers range from big household names, government departments and public service organisations right through to small businesses and new start-ups. We cover both the communications and IT services markets. Overall, we’re focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications. We also provide network IT services to corporate and public sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland.
Our Wholesale business helps communications providers (CPs) and other organisations provide fixed or mobile phone services. Our ventures provide mass-market services like directory enquiries and payphones, and enterprise services including Fleet Solutions and BT Redcare. We also offer specialist enterprise services to our Internet of Things customers.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT.
How to Apply
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Contact Centre Sales Specialist job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Contact Centre Sales Specialist job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Contact Centre Sales Specialist job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.