Overview: Contact Centre Advisor – Sales (Full-time) job vacancy in West Glamorgan recruiting now
Employer: Virgin Atlantic
Location: West Glamorgan, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
- Location: Hybrid, a mix of home and office working in our Swansea HQ
- Contract: Permanent
- Start Date: Various start dates commencing from June onwards
- Salary: Competitive plus some amazing benefits & commission
- Hours: Full time, Monday – Sunday
- Shifts: Day shifts between 7am and 8pm
In a nutshell
At Virgin Atlantic, we’re on a mission to become the most loved travel company, and we’re on the lookout for switched on, Sales superheroes to join our Swansea Contact Centre team. Have you got a passion for selling? We are a unique Sales team who take inbound contact from our customers and truly believe in a Sales through Service approach. So, if that sounds like you, we would love you to join the Virgin Atlantic Sales family! As a contact centre advisor in our Sales team, you’re the specialist on the other end of the line, creating once-in-a-lifetime trips and making our customers’ dreams a reality. You’ll be ready to tackle each challenge as it comes, and spot opportunities to promote amazing products and services that our customers may not be aware of. Importantly, you’ll always look for ways to add your own dash of Virgin flair – creating those magic moments they didn’t even expect. Our people are the heart and soul of our success. Without them, we couldn’t get off the ground. We’ll coach you and help unlock your true potential, giving you amazing training opportunities to build and grow your career. Fun fact – almost 100% of our managers and team leaders worked their way up internally.
Your Working Week
We’ve learned to adapt our ways of working significantly – meeting virtually over the coffee table, setting up workspaces in our spare rooms and embracing the consistent cries of ‘you’re on mute’. But we also recognise the importance of having your teammates on hand to support you and set you up for success, especially when you’re starting out. That’s why we provide a flexible balance between home and office-based working, so after successfully completing your eight-week induction, your working week might look like two days in the office and three days from home.
What we Offer
* Seven-week on-boarding programme, including a four-week training course. It’s fast-paced and turbulent at times, but we believe it makes things…well, just a bit more fun.
* Up to seven flights a year to any of Virgin Atlantic’s global destinations (did someone say Vegas?)*Generous contributory pension scheme
* High-energy work environment that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages you to bring your whole self to work.
* Access to our employee assistance programme and Digital GP service.
* Continuous mentoring and development through a dedicated development programme to support your career progression.
Because our customers contact us from all around the globe, we operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Thinking of applying? See if this sounds like you.
*You’re free to work different shifts between 7am and 8pm, including some evenings and weekends. Our days shifts are between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
* You have a passion for building great relationships with customers – adapting to each and every one for a personalised service
* You have a confident, can-do attitude
* You can learn to use online systems that will enable you to do your job. If so, we’d love to hear from you! Kick-start your career with Virgin Atlantic today and find out for yourself what it’s like to be part of our fun and high-performance culture – and what it means to be ‘Red on the inside’.
Be Yourself – Our differences make us stronger
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. We believe everyone can take on the world – no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. We celebrate diversity and everything that makes our colleagues unique by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.
To make your journey with us accessible and individual to you, just let us know if you’d like a little extra help with your application – or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We’re here to support you, so please contact us at , feeling confident that we’ve got your considerations covered.
You’ll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process, learn more about them here: Our Values
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Contact Centre Advisor – Sales (Full-time) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Contact Centre Advisor – Sales (Full-time) job vacancy in West Glamorgan with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Contact Centre Advisor – Sales (Full-time) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.