Overview: Consulting Engineer – Financial Services job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Oliver Bernard
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Consulting Engineer – Financial Services
As a Consulting Engineer you will join a new Financial Services team of diverse, broad thinking, polyglot technologists whose mission is to build product, advisory and engineering capabilities within an industry leading consulting organization that specializes in Digital Business Transformation.
- Partner with senior clients; listen, advise, shape and then deliver the DBT products & services they need
- Re-think Financial Services propositions with our clients, and how they deliver them. Help them become more competitive, grow income, drive operational efficiency, and improve risk management – directly impacting profits, cost-income ratios, capital efficiency, and client satisfaction.
- Grow the Financial Services Consulting Engineering team through training, education & delivery in collaboration with our Cloud, Data and Fintech partners
Your Skills & Experience:
- You bring tried and tested advisory skills honed in client facing roles
- You listen to your clients and help them frame the challenge and develop the target outcomes, rather than push for pre-determined solutions to problems
- You present ideas that push the boundaries of traditional thinking, backing up your rationale with logic and reasoning. You don’t believe in technology for technology’s sake, but you do believe technology is a huge enabler of transformation
- You enjoy engaging with business and technology stakeholders all the way to C-Level, knowing how to craft your message appropriate to the seniority of your audience
- You produce architecture diagrams, technical documentation and stories that explain why and how products & services work, covering technical architecture blueprints across Execution, Infrastructure, Development, Operations, Data & Security
- You enjoy learning new technologies and adapt rapidly. You have a good level of understanding of modern software design, technology and delivery practices such as, Domain-driven design, 12 factor Applications, Microservices, ML/AI, DLT, Cloud/Hybrid, DevSecOps and SAFe
- You are polyglot and have a software development background using a wide range of technologies eg Java, JS, Python, Node.js, React, REST API, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, AWS/GCP/Azure etc.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Consulting Engineer – Financial Services job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Consulting Engineer – Financial Services job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Consulting Engineer – Financial Services job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.