Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Employer: Brandon James
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221017140
A prestigious Construction Consultancy in Cardiff is actively seeking a driven Construction Project Manager to become an integral part of their esteemed Life Science team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to manage a variety of challenging projects, particularly focused on the transformation of office buildings into wet laboratory spaces, serving both landlords and tenants.
The Construction Project Manager Role
As a Project Manager in this role, you will have an active involvement throughout the entire project lifecycle, assuming a leadership position in project delivery. The consultancy provides a supportive environment that fosters personal growth, with opportunities to learn from and be mentored by senior members.
You will be handling projects that vary in complexity and scale, making this a great opportunity for professional development in the Life Science construction sector.
- Leading and managing projects focused on transforming office spaces into wet laboratories.
- Engaging actively throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Collaborating with landlords and tenants to ensure project objectives are met.
- Contributing to and benefiting from the consultancy’s supportive and learning-oriented environment.
The Construction Project Manager
- Should be MRICS, CIOB, APM accredited or actively working towards such accreditation.
- Must have previous construction consultancy project management experience.
- Requires strong experience in the Life Science construction sector.
- Should be capable of handling various projects, adapting to different levels of complexity.
- Must be ambitious and driven, with a focus on achieving excellent project outcomes.
- 45,000 – 55,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working
- Generous pension plan
- Inclusive workplace
- Social events throughout the year
- Clear progression opportunities
- Training programmes
- Great work-life balance
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Travel expenses
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jess Farrell at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Construction Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Construction Project Manager job vacancy in Cardiff with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Construction Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.