Overview: Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: The Portfolio Group
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Portfolio are proud to be exclusively representing an award-wining, Software provider based in the heart of Manchester, providing people solutions to over 50,000 clients worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated, skilled, driven individual to join an ever-evolving Sales and Compliance Team. Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous experience working in a regulated environment within the FCA’s regulatory framework. The role requires you to manage a range of compliance issues within a sales led environment. Working closely with Sales, Service, and their group compliance function, you will be responsible for assessing risks, identifying patterns and trends, whilst performing overall compliance management and quality assurance of the sales process, in the form of internal auditing and the implementation of measures.
- Analyse full sales process to ensure sales procedures are compliant with regulatory authorities including the Final Conduct Authority (“FCA”)
- Assessment of Business Development Manager for quality and compliance standards
- To work closely with the existing Quality and Call Assessor and ensure time is managed effectively.
- Co-Ordinate Floor Manager assessments and provide a monthly report to the Head of Telemarketing.
- To complete accurate call assessments forms for each call that you listen to and ensure that a consistent approach to the scoring is decided upon.
- Conduct compliance investigations as and when required and advise on themes and trends.
- To collate any information; issues identified and positive feedback on a central spreadsheet for ease of access for Managers and Team Leaders.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation, and ongoing enhancement of compliance procedures, whilst ensuring its alignment with business objectives.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of compliance controls including carrying out regular spot checks of websites, emails, letters, documents, and processes.
- Internal auditing of processes and procedures from a compliance perspective, particularly those procedures relating to the sales process.
- Develop an effective education and engagement program through ongoing communication and training to senior management.
- To be able to communicate to the relevant Floor Managers and Training Manager and provide constructive feedback when identifying issues as not meeting than required standards.
- Background working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide feedback in a constructive manner.
- High level of integrity and accountability for results.
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Perkbox discounts.
- Holidays increase after 2 and 5 years’ service.
- Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme.
- Company incentives, access to discount schemes.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Regular office incentives.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Compliance and Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.