West Midlands Metro
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Communications Officer
Employer: West Midlands Metro
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220563415
Location: Midland Metro Ltd, Wednesbury Depot, Potters Lane, WS10 0AR
Salary: £25,418 per annum + Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: MML Pension, Annual Leave, Pension & Free travel on Tram & WM Bus for you and your partner
West Midlands Metro is your ticket to an exciting career in the heart of England’s thriving West Midlands region, we are the driving force behind modern, sustainable urban transportation.
We are delighted to announce that West Midland Metro are the Winner of the Tram Operator of the Year Award, issues by the UK National Transport Awards.
Our sleek trams connect cities, towns and most importantly people!
We are now recruiting for a Communications Officer with experience in formal communications with customers and the use of social media to maintain all relationships and resolve all issues.
As our Communications Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing consistent, customer focussed responses to all enquiries received through our communications channels.
- Promptly and accurately communicating travel disruption information to customers and front-line colleagues.
- Ensuring all information provided in responses to customer enquiries is accurate.
- Be the first point of contact for My Metro app users to resolve technical queries.
- Analysing, monitoring and reporting on trending topics to ensure issues can be identified and addressed.
- Providing copy for internal communications and supporting the delivery of the colleague engagement and event plan.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential that you have / are:
- Experience in dealing with customer communications via all social media channels, this is crucial and your application will not proceed if you cannot demonstrate this.
- An effective listener with excellent communication skills; written, verbal and digital.
- Ability to stay calm within a pressurised environment whilst dealing effectively with customers.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A good level of IT skills, including proficiency in the use of PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent ability to integrate and work as part of a team
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- A positive, solution focussed attitude
Your next career starts here!
West Midlands Metro is the place to be if you’re passionate about growth, sustainability, and making a difference in your community, click on APPLY today!
No agencies please.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Communications Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Communications Officer job vacancy in West Midlands with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Communications Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.