Overview: Communications Officer job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Employer: Page Personnel Finance
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
The Communications officer will support the BU to deliver effective internal and external communications specifically for the vaccination project. This will involve building strong working relationships with key stakeholders working on the programme and attending meetings to help determine the communications support needed.
Our client is a Public Sector and Government organisation which enables and delivers world-leading health and social care research that improves people’s health and well being and promotes economic growth.
Responsibilities for the Communications Officer role will include:
- Will provide communications support around the vaccination programme.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand the communications needs of the Vaccine programme.
- Contributes to, with support from the Senior Communications and Involvement Managers, the development and management of the CCG’s profile, particularly the vaccination and Covid-19 information, across multiple digital channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Attending vaccination programme meetings to understand the communications support they need.
- Support and develop a range of digital communications including writing, editing, and distributing electronic briefings and bulletins, extranet content, web content, social media content and materials for projects and corporate activities.
- Draft media releases and other communications material for use in publications, campaigns, social media, and website.
The successful Communications Officer will have:
- At least 2-year experience in a communications officer or similar role.
- Evidence of client facing experience.
- Experience of servicing committees and meetings.
- Strong written experience- producing case studies.
- Zoom webinar experience.
- Experience in working within a Public Sector or large organisation.
On offer for the Communications Officer is:
- 27 days plus bank holidays.
- Currently 1 day a week in the Leeds office (flexibility on days)
- Offering a salary of £25,000-£31,000.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Communications Officer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Communications Officer job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Communications Officer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.