Michael James Associates
Overview: Comms exec job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Michael James Associates
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Any
My client a global law firm is looking for a high level Comms Exec to fill a 12 month FTC.
Working within the change and transformation team you will be responsible for the following:
- Produce media content including video recordings and podcasts.
- Support the Communications Manager with the delivery of the communications strategy for the Business Services Transformation (BST) programme.
- Building relationships with Project Managers and Change Managers to understand the key milestones and associated comms across the programme workstreams.
- Liaising with the firm’s Internal Communications team and coordination with communication plans for other programmes.
- Ensure comms are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Manages internal programme team communications to ensure knowledge and updates from all programmes are shared and upholds a sense of cohesion (Programme community).
- Coordination of content for the transformation newsletters.
- Ensures communication plans are kept up to date.
- Support the Communications Manager to arrange local presentations.
- Support the organisation of internal videos.
- Liaising with the design team to ensure appropriate materials are delivered on time.
- Updating content for online channels.
- Previous experience working within a global organisation
- Working with Camtasia (min 6 months)
- Video recording and editing (min 2 years)
- Experience in policy writing
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Comms exec job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Comms exec job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Comms exec job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.