Overview: Commonwealth Games Event Staff job vacancy in Birmingham recruiting now
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Temporary
Working with a successful Facilities Management company, we have various opportunities available for Event Staff to support the best sporting event of the year!
This company provides its services in a range of sectors covering Aviation, Rail, Events and Exhibitions, Retail, Education, Commercial and Industrial within the Facilities Management arena and are now recruiting for event staff to provide assistance at the Train Stations to help passengers on their way to and from the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, Leamington Spa and Warwick.
The job role can include the following:
* Providing an accurate passenger count and communicating this to stations further up the line
* Answering Customer queries and offer support as appropriate and when required
* Providing informative handouts in areas where footfall is expected to be heavy
* Ensure customer safety and make sure passengers are stood behind the yellow line
* Monitoring the station exits to ensure that customers do not enter through the exit gates and that a queuing system is maintained
* Cover other positions and provide break relief as and when required
* Ensure that car parks are manned and only allow authorised vehicles enter (Leamington Spa/Warwick only)
Event Staff will:
* Be reliable
* Have great customer service skills
* Have an excellent can-do attitude
* Work well in a busy environment
This role is for short term event staff and would be an exciting opportunity ideal for University Students with excellent pay rates of between £14 and £16 per hour.
If you would be interested in this excellent opportunity, please get in touch by clicking apply and sending us your most up to date CV
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commonwealth Games Event Staff job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commonwealth Games Event Staff job vacancy in Birmingham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commonwealth Games Event Staff job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.