Lawes Consulting Group
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Commercial SME Account Handler
Employer: Lawes Consulting Group
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 156b3547-35cc-4e57-8ca6-5158bc3fa01c
Job Title: SME Commercial Account Handler
Location: Nottingham – Hybrid role (3 days in office)
Salary Circa: £30,000 – £35,000
Industry – Insurance, Broker, Broking, Commercial
Our client is a well-respected independent brokerage that is looking to appoint an SME Commercial Account Handler. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of their dynamic group’s plans for growth and new opportunities.
- A successful and independent owner-managed Chartered Insurance Broker at Lloyds.
- The business has a clear and transparent roadmap for the future and as a result we have created an opening for a SME Commercial Account Handler
- Taking over a book of small commercial clients.
- Building relationships and understanding customer’s needs by offering excellent customer service while also exploring further opportunities.
- Provide support to account managers and demonstrate professionalism and Integrate with the existing handlers, to provide help and support
- Renewals will be provided along with new business leads
- Servicing existing clients, applying your prior experience and knowledge to ensure our service standards remain outstanding
- Must be a strong self-starter with a proven ability to manage your workload and work as part of a close-knit team as well as taking pride in delivering high-quality solutions for your customers.
- Dealing with a wide variety of businesses, and policy types from commercial combined, package policies (retail, office, working from home, surgeries, property owners, etc.), professional indemnity, commercial vehicle, motor trade, cyber, management liability, fleet, computers, contractors, events, marine, and more
- Claims Management
- Marketing/ Broking existing and new business
- Excellent communication skills
- The skills to prioritise and organise workload and working to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and form strong relationships with colleagues
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Acturis experience advantageous
- Cert CII qualification (or working towards
- Holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in service benefit
- Hybrid working ability to work from home 2 days a week
- Competitive salary + Bonus scheme
- Access to exclusive discounts from retailers, restaurants, travel, etc.
- Employee wellbeing service, providing access to remote GPs, mental health support, physiotherapy and more.
- Funded CII examinations
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact Joe Cappalonga on or email at
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial SME Account Handler job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial SME Account Handler job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial SME Account Handler job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.