Overview: Commercial Finance Analyst – Pricing job vacancy in Warwickshire recruiting now
Employer: Recruitment Solutions (North West) Ltd
Location: Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is a truly market leading brand with multiple sites in the UK are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their site based in Gaydon, Warwickshire – an exciting place to work offering the flexibility of a hybrid working scenario (probably 3/2 days per week office/home) and a half day on a Friday!
We are looking for a Finance Analyst within the Pricing Team
Execution of product and options price-build activities, management of unit revenue data and reporting of model line and regional profitability and dealer reward. This person will business partner (both support and challenge) the product teams and options pricing team to maximize revenue and contribution.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Product Planning & Pricing team to create and maintain MSRPs for new and existing models and options, create and communicate RRP and distributor price lists and maintain internal pricing matrices to ensure a correct and accurate invoicing process.
- Monitor, track and report on products, options, region profitability, and dealer reward/incentive programmes versus business plan / budget / forecast through the production of monthly management accounts information
- Create and maintain up-to-date unit revenue assumptions within the company s financial planning tools
- Provide regional financial controllers with required information and analysis to support their financial control of the region and the region s achievement of profitability targets.
- Work closely with wider HQ finance and regional teams to develop cash and profit improvement plans to correct deviation to budgets. Ensure all financial risks and opportunities are documented clearly providing transparency to the Senior Management team. Drive the delivery of opportunities and support risk mitigation activities
- Lead month-end, quarter-end and annual accounts activities (period-end accounting close, forecasting, accruals, annual audit) for both internal and external reporting requirements
- Provide financial evaluations to support decision making and other ad hoc analysis
- Coach and advise operational teams to understand and employ good business behaviours.
- Work with HQ finance strategy, planning and reporting function on robust target setting, business case analysis, sensitivity analysis and status reporting enabling data driven business decisions
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set with strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Advanced Excel is essential and other MS Office package experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting would be advantageous
- Previous experience within a financial analysis function desirable
What you can expect:
- Hybrid working between home and office
- 26 days holiday to start plus bank holidays
- Salary of between £40-46k DOE and Qualification
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Half day on a Friday!
- Contributory pension and more
- The chance to work for one of the UKs leading brands
If you do not have an up to date CV but would like a conversation about this role, please contact Gavin Reynolds for a conversation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Finance Analyst – Pricing job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Finance Analyst – Pricing job vacancy in Warwickshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Finance Analyst – Pricing job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.