Overview: Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A fantastic commercial opportunity for a practice trained ACA qualified Accountant with a private equity backed commercial real estate & hospitality business.
The company are going through a growth period and will be expanding their operations over the next 12 months and pride themselves on having a culture of collaboration, community and impact at every level.
This is a newly created position that will be integral to helping the company analyse and understand key business drivers and performance indicators through building robust and adaptable financial models and business partnering with department heads.
The right candidate will have trained in practice as a Chartered Accountant, have experience with building or developing financial models and have excellent visual presentation skills. Excel skills must be of a high level.
Day to day responsibilities of this Commercial Finance Analyst role:
- Design, maintain and evolve asset model to underwrite new acquisitions, scenario plans and reforecast performance
- Create and own a group portfolio model to forecast growth scenarios to support corporate strategy and financing
- Prepare monthly commercial reporting pack for Senior Leadership team and highly quality board materials
- Review commercial reporting from other business functions
- Work closely with the Management Accountants and Finance Managers to deliver reforecasts each month
- Prepare presentations, reports and analysis for members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Own group wide budget setting process
- Partner with business heads to drive KPI improvements, support in creation of business cases
- Contribute to setup and implementation of system reporting upgrades and enhancements
Required Skills and Qualifications of this Commercial Finance Analyst role:
- Qualified Accountant ideally newly qualified ACA from practice, CIMA or ACCA will be considered if strong financial modelling skills
- Must have experience building or developing financial models
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience maintaining accuracy and integrity of large spreadsheets from multiple data sources
- Strong in analysing and presenting financial information and commentary in a succinct and clear manner, appropriate for the audience
- Budgeting/forecasting software experience will be beneficial
- Microsoft Power BI experience will be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, confident discussing finance areas with non-finance staff
- German, French or Dutch language skills be highly desirable
Benefits of this Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Salary: £55,000-£60,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (Office based 4 days per week)
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Bonus up to 20%
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
If you are a recently qualified Accountant ideally from practice (ACA) with experience building financial models, high level Excel skills and strong PowerPoint presentation skills, this could be the role for you, so please click to apply.
Please do not apply for this role if you are not a qualified Accountant, do not have financial modelling experience and don t have strong PowerPoint presentation experience.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.