Overview: Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Commercial Finance Analyst (6-12 month FTC)
Hybrid working – 2 days office and 3 days from home
Full time, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Offices based in West London
Salary up to £40,000 pro rata
Are you a proven Commercial Finance Analyst looking for an immediately available opportunity?
If so, we have partnered with a leading regulatory body who are looking for an enthusiastic finance professional to join their very busy team.
This role is offered as a 6-month contract with the potential for it to be extended to 12 months/permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ finance experience; mid-way through studying either ACCA or CIMA; confident user of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc) and a proficient user of SAP (or equivalent)
The role will support the creation and provision of financial and commercial information and report the divisional function and business line to support the business planning process including 5-year plans, budgets and forecasts. To perform a variety of month end processes and activities to ensure the division has robust and timely accounting records.
- Compiling reports and schedules (including KPIS, sales, revenue, projects, pipeline and costs)
- Computing and commenting on variances, giving insight to report recipients
- Creation of templates and activities to support the completion of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Assisting Commercial Finance Managers with a variety of commercial finance tasks
- Assisting with internal queries
- Working with large volumes of data using SAP, Excel, Tableau and EPM (and other data sets) to derive reports and solve complex problems
- Participate in various ad hoc projects
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Preparation, checking and posting monthly journals: including revenue, costs, projects and royalties
- Reconciling Balance Sheet accounts
- Ensure cost centre tracking and reporting is accurate, reconciled, with variances are computed and understood, calling out any remediation or actions as required by the analysis
- Fast Learner and ability to pick up new processes/systems quickly
- Naturally inquisitive and a problem solver
- Credible and able to partner with colleagues
- Is likeable and approachable, friendly and engaging
- Likes a challenge and wants to get stuff done!
Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or have a minimal notice period (2 weeks maximum).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Finance Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.