Overview: Commercial Analyst – Beauty sector job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
My client a leader in the beauty sector are seeking a solutions Commercial Analyst to complete a 3 month assignment while they recruit to fill the role permanently.
This is a pivotal role will support the Commercial Team to ensure we deliver strategic growth plans.
Salary Circa 40K (temp hourly rate equivalent)+ hybrid working on offer.
- Collate and review weekly division s sell out data including group, store and new launch level sharing an overview of performance with the division s Commercial Director facilitating business reviews
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Maintain and update existing reports based on routine schedules
- Support in sales (sell in/sell out) and category forecasting using internal and external data
- Establish good working relationships with key internal & external stakeholders and further develop partnerships
- Prepare monthly Sales Forecast with demand planner
- Constantly seeking ways of better and more efficient data management either through new processes or tools
Skill set requirements:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to share data with context
- Excellent excel skills and ability to imagine the right analysis & models to support the business
- Good at communicating internally and externally and leverage the support needed
- Structured, articulate
- A good understanding of the retail / FMCG industries with a strong sense of consumer
- Ability to communicate well with multi-faceted departments and aid in creating a happy equilibrium
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Analyst – Beauty sector job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Analyst – Beauty sector job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Analyst – Beauty sector job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.