Job Title: Commercial Administrator
Employer: NES Fircroft
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Rate to be Discussed with Potential Candidates
Employment Type: Contract
Reference Number: 1217452
Gather and compile data essential to the delivery of contracts, assist with implementation of a new contract management system and support the completion of tasks required by the Commercial Organisation.
- Assist the Contracts Manager in the tracking and resolution of commercial actions across the Contract, Procurement & Operations functions.
- Provide implementation support for an upcoming transition of contract management databases, systems & archives.
- Support the preparation and communication of periodic status reports for key commercial business metrics.
- Support the commercial team by responding to stakeholder queries in a timely manner (delegating and tracking as necessary).
- Support local procurement in tracking goods and services received, confirming delivery and arranging supplier payment.
- Liaising with different departments for their input into dispute resolution activities (e.g., engineering, controlling, finance and external suppliers).
- A HND or above in Business Administration, Business Management, or similar related subject.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Personal skills enabling them to communicate with a diverse stakeholder group and build relationships quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen to take on additional responsibility and lend a hand when needed.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to multitask and learn quickly.
- Knowledge or previous experience of SAP or contract management
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Administrator job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.