Overview: Commercial Administrator job vacancy in Suffolk recruiting now
Employer: Holden Jones Ltd
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A national main contractor in the design, build and maintenance of infrastructure projects is looking to add a Commercial Administrator to their team. Your primary responsibility will be to provide effective administration of the commercial aspects of all projects, whilst complying with the conditions of contracts and company policies.The role in more detail will include:
- Support Project Delivery Teams by providing effective administration of all projects whilst complying with the conditions of contracts and company policy
- Subcontractor procurement, management, payments and final accounts
- Planning, forecasting, and subsequently reporting contract commercial performance
- Regularly review the approved supply chain and ensure best value, including negotiation and award of subcontracts using the appropriate suite of orders.
- Work with internal departments to further develop any system improvements, integration and reporting tools.
- Processing and on-boarding of new sub-contractors.
The ideal candidate will need previous project admin experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office in particular with Excel. You will possess excellent communication and numeracy skills, along with the ability of organising your workload to ensure deadlines are met.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Administrator job vacancy in Suffolk with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.