Brown & Brown (Europe)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Commercial Account Handler
Employer: Brown & Brown (Europe)
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 25b97677-53d0-4115-b8bc-496393ed72c7
Commercial Account Handler
Location: Bexhill (Hybrid working available if desired)
Package: £Negotiable + Benefits
Green Insurance have been providing insurance services and advice for business and private clients for over 40 years. With offices throughout Kent and Sussex, we offer a wide range of insurance services for commercial organisations, including specialised trades, and families, homes and valued possessions of private clients.
As part of their ongoing commitment to looking after their clients and team we’re looking to appoint a Commercial Account Handler, working out of our head office in Bexhill. The teammate will help ensure that workloads remain balanced and clients receive the service level they are used to.
This role is designed to assist client with day to day requirements (MTA’s, document queries, SME renewal reviews) whilst supporting the Account Executives with renewal preparation and new business quotations.
The day to day:
- Assisting clients on renewals, new business quotations, managing relationships with key stakeholders and delivering outstanding service to them
- Proactively develop a pipeline of referrals from existing clients to obtain new business
- Working with clients to expand and develop their coverage to ensure they have the right cover
- Liaising with the broking and support team to ensure all documentation is accurate
- Actively negotiating with Underwriters as required to secure the best terms
- Working in a compliant and timely manner on all cases.
- Ensuring Retention levels and income targets are achieved.
- Working with the regional management team to achieve business objectives and support with the development of colleagues
What’s on offer:
- A highly passionate and motivated team that look after each other as well as their clients
- A negotiable basic salary with all the normal benefits (Holiday, Pension, Death in Service), flexible benefits access post probation and access to the annual share save scheme.
- Full support (including funding) for professional qualifications (post probation)
- You’ll have 2+ years’ experience within an Account Handling role covering Commercial Motor Fleet and associated lines (Commercial Combined, Construction and Liability)
- Ideally, you’ll be Cert CII Qualified and be looking to progress within a client focused organisation
- A well-developed skill set that includes high level Communication (written, verbal, video), Interpersonal, Stakeholder Management, Organisational and IT skills coupled with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience with Acturis is highly beneficial
- Able to interpret policy wordings and draw accurate conclusions
- A full driving licence would be beneficial for future client visits
For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commercial Account Handler job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commercial Account Handler job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commercial Account Handler job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.