Job Title: Commerce Media Product Director London, England
Employer: Group M Worldwide Inc.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_8441a4d97c903082bdaaab8403b95eed
Media Planning, Implementation & ActivationLondon,England
Reporting To : Head of Product Development/Head of Commerce Media
Primary Location : London, UK
Role Type: Permanent
About Choreograph :
Choreograph, an affiliate of GroupM, is a global data products and technology company, purpose-built for an era that demands a new approach to data management, usage, and brand growth. We are over 700 strong in 17 markets around the world and we offer a modular product suite, empowering marketers to drive sustainable, data-enabled growth.
About the Platform Development team
The Platform Development team is responsible for building the technology platform that powers the way we create audiences, forecast , price, and optimise cross-channel campaigns. It is a propriety solution which has a fast-expanding user base across markets, agencies, and clients. There is a n extensive roadmap of developments that is required to support all the use cases and channels.
The team consists of several specialist areas, all involved in product and system development, these include, product management, project management, data science, technical design, and technical account management.
Intro to the role:
We are looking for a n experienced product manager to work within our Commerce Media and eRetail channel . The role will work within the Global Product team, supporting the GroupM organisation and commerce practices within the agencies with the development of planning solutions within the platform.
The role will be based in London and report to the platform Head of Platform Development . WPP and GroupM has a n extensive global operational footprint, working in all the major advertising markets, with some of the world ‘ s largest brands and advertisers. The successful candidate will be required to work across these market s, along with the media suppliers ( r e tailers, r etail m edia n etworks , etc) , and technology & data providers .
We are looking for a candidate with good experience in the commerce media industry, who has a proven track record of conceiving, developing, deploying complex solutions . The candidate must be particularly collaborative, and work well across a matrix organisation, across many markets, where there are many stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have successful ly delivered advertising and media planning products.
- Support the d evelop ment and maintenance of the product roadmap and strategy, including maintaining the alignment with the product vision .
- Collecting business requirements and specifications for commer ce media advertising and planning products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including technical solutions, audience & measurement, engineering , design, data science, product solutions to ensure product success from concept to launch.
- Use research and market awareness to i dentify new opportunities and drive product innovation.
- Work closely with global, regional, and local market commerce teams to understand agency and practice requirements , identify pain points, and develop product solutions to meet their needs.
- Support product adoption and engagement by developing effective product training, documentation, and user guides.
- Apply product performance metrics, user feedback analysis , and use data-driven insights to improve product features and functionality.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key commerce contacts in each market, serving as the point of contact for product matters related to our services.
- Collaborate with the development, engineering, and technical solutions teams to ensure successful development, implementation , and adoption of our products.
- E xperience in technical product management
- E xperience working with or for suppliers of commerce media, eRetail, and retail media networks , with a particular focus on advertising and planning technolog ies .
- Proven track record of developing and launching successful advertising and media planning products.
- Good experience and understanding of media performance measurement method and solutions .
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and project management tools.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and customers.
- The ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A proven problem-solving mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Most work is undertaken in English, for which spoken communications is particularly important, for demonstrations and requirements gathering.
- Able to demonstrate that you can work collaborative within a team , is friendly, and has a can-do attitude.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Commerce Media Product Director London, England job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Commerce Media Product Director London, England job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Commerce Media Product Director London, England job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.