Collaboration/Office 365 Engineer
Alternative job title: Office 365 Infrastructure engineer
Making business smarter and easier is our reason-to-be. We’ve got it down to a fine art. It shows in our products and that’s the reason our customers come to us. Because they can rely on us. Because, like them, we need to run as a well-oiled machine. And as a Collaboration/Office 365 Engineer, keeping our IT infrastructure running smoothly will be your focus.
With your in-depth knowledge of Office 365 infrastructure, support and software licensing, you’ll make sure we’re always on track to reach business objectives by keeping all our systems online and running like clockwork. Always first to know about latest industry developments, your work with software like Powershell and SharePoint will play an important role in project delivery and bring huge benefits both to your team and our customers.
It’s people like you who make us what we are. People who listen to the concerns of others in their team and throughout the organisation. Who can empathise with colleagues’ needs and prioritise their decisions accordingly. It’s what keeps us – and our customers’ businesses – running smoothly. If you can do that, you’ll achieve great things here.
- High-level understanding of SharePoint, Azure AD and PowerShell
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Exchange Online, Stream, SPF, DMARC/DKIM and email hygiene
- An empathic approach to problem-solving, fault determination and resolution
- Deliver, maintain and implement high-quality cloud-based and on-premises solutions
- Maintain infrastructure through established processes and seek improvement
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycles, independently or part of a team
- Define and document a full spectrum of infrastructure improvements
- Seek out and act upon feedback
- Assist with activities to educate others on the impact of infrastructural changes
- Keep up to date with relevant technology areas
- Investigate the root cause of problems and resolve
- Maintain agreed SLAs
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work, be that in the office or at home with our flexible working initiatives. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Click on the Apply link on this page to submit your application directly to the recruitment team