Job Title: Cloud Azure Architect, Technical Architect, Fully remote
Location: Midlothian, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 582480de-4b92-4547-a91f-40e53601f8ab
Cloud (Azure) Architect, Technical Architect, Fully remote
Cloud Architect required for a leading financial services organisation.
Please note engagement is via umbrella company only – services can be provided fully remote.
The primary purpose of this role is to define business change related technology strategies, including Cloud (Azure) technology strategies, for our client whilst taking account of the Technology direction of the wider group. You will work closely with a Data Science/Data Strategy team addressing business change activities and implications across the wider infrastructure.
You will also put in place repeatable Architecture patterns & produce Infrastructure Designs. Security & service are key aspects for these Designs.
The Role entails working with and influencing a variety of Business and Technical Stakeholders, understanding overall Business & IT Strategy, compliance and ongoing business change requirements.
In addition to the above, the role is responsible for Architectural Assurance of Deliveries and for the QA of Peer Deliverables, this will include production of high-level Operational Acceptance Test Plans.
The assignment is not ‘hands-on’, but it may entail working with SMEs to provide Advice & Guidance during the implementation.
The role will include Technology Governance across multiple Technology areas and to ensure that the right decisions are being made and are for the benefit of the Company.
Skills and experience required: –
- Cloud technologies, specifically Azure
- A background as a Technical or Infrastructure Architect with in-depth knowledge of Azure
- A broad experience of Enterprise Technologies having previously worked in a wide variety of SME roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills, having the ability to interact at all Business levels. This includes everyone from the CEO to Technical SME’s
- Ability to Translate Business Requirements into Technology, Service and Security Deliverables
- Able to identify risks and propose mitigations.
- Experience in Supporting and Designing Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions with a wide variety of Technologies.
- Implementation and Solution Design exposure to core Technologies (Windows, Linux, Web, Middleware, Database, Security Gateways, LAN/WAN Networking) is essential.
- Implementation and Solution Design exposure to large Public Cloud implementations, Azure is essential.
- Any knowledge and experience with Machine Learning, Data Bricks or Data & Analytics would be beneficial
- IT Security and Risk experience as part of an Architecture role is essential.
- Experience of working in highly regulated environment
- Knowledge and experience of Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies is essential.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Cloud Azure Architect, Technical Architect, Fully remote job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Cloud Azure Architect, Technical Architect, Fully remote job vacancy in Midlothian with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Cloud Azure Architect, Technical Architect, Fully remote job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.