Overview: Client Applications Engineer job vacancy in Hertfordshire recruiting now
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen in our Client Application Management team for a Client Application Engineer to perform Certification, Discovery, and Deployment of Packaged applications to the client estate
Overall Job Purpose:
To assist with the management and delivery of the customer’s applications portfolio.
To perform Certification and Discovery.
To perform Deployments via MECM toolset.
To configure, manage, and report on, the deployment of packaged applications to the estate.
To assist the delivery of IT Services to the end client through supply of contracted services and value add. Deliver an effective and efficient customer focused service to all staff for SCC clients, meeting service level agreements and customer expectations.
To assists with workflow management
Main Duties of the Job:
• Administer the application management toolset
• Assist with managing the customer application portfolio
• Co-ordinate customer requests for applications.
• Contribute to continuous service improvement in the software provisioning service.
• Be accountable for the quality and delivery of new and upgraded applications to the client estate.
• Create and maintain appropriate process documentation
• Published engagement process and evidence of its success.
• Successfully perform Certification & Discovery to high standards.
Successfully perform Deployments and reporting to ….
• Positive feedback from customer and team members
Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong documentation skills with a good attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good understanding of Windows desktop environment
• MECM software management and deployment
• Excellent understanding of applications packaging methodologies and technologies
Experience of using virtual environments – i.e. VMware and Hyper-V would be an advantage.
• SC security clearance
This role would potentially suit an individual looking to progress from a Desktop support role to hone their Application and MECM skill set,
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Client Applications Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Client Applications Engineer job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Client Applications Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.