Overview: Client Administrator job vacancy in Oxfordshire recruiting now
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Woodis currently recruiting for Client Team Administrators to be office based in Reading on an agency basis for 6-12 months with the potential to extend. You will be providing comprehensive administrative support to our overseas client team on a major oil and gas project.
The primary requirement of this role will be the support of client team personnel (overseas nationals residing in London and Reading) including general information on living in the local area.
- Diary management
- Arrange in-house meetings and organise hospitality as required
- Correspondence including minutes, presentations, reports, drafting documents etc.
- Creating presentations including slide shows
- Organise and maintain client area including catering and sundries
- Point of contact for client team and visitors
- Arranging complex travel arrangements, accommodation and visa applications
Skills / Qualifications
- Working knowledge of MS Office 365 including Sharepoint and Teams
- Good IT skills required
- Must be flexible and able to work on own initiative
- Proactive and ability to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Resilience and adaptability in a challenging environment
- Previous experience in an administrative and client facing role would be advantageous
- Familiar with living in the UK and good knowledge of the local area, including schools, accommodation and mobilisation
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Client Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Client Administrator job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Client Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.